hrmm..its kind of wasting my time actually setting up my first blog early in the morning,supposed that i have to read my embryology book..oh no!..exam is just around the corner! wake up!!! but i'm happy that i can have my own blog..haha..so that i can share what i
want to share..hehe..ermm actually i was wondering how small is this world we live in..last 2 days i met someone from my living area study in the same U but different course with me..we never meet up b4 but here in UNPAD we r fate to meet each other..isn't it great?? then world is again small in my view coz today only I realize that I make a friend with my schoolmate during my primary years in school..again it really surprised me..really looking forward to share any news with him about the school which I'd left for almost 10 years..bila tangan ku menaip~nama yang diilhamkan oleh diri ini saat dlm dilema antara belajar atau ber'blog'..finally here it is my first product of being part of a blogger!!
want to share..hehe..ermm actually i was wondering how small is this world we live in..last 2 days i met someone from my living area study in the same U but different course with me..we never meet up b4 but here in UNPAD we r fate to meet each other..isn't it great?? then world is again small in my view coz today only I realize that I make a friend with my schoolmate during my primary years in school..again it really surprised me..really looking forward to share any news with him about the school which I'd left for almost 10 years..bila tangan ku menaip~nama yang diilhamkan oleh diri ini saat dlm dilema antara belajar atau ber'blog'..finally here it is my first product of being part of a blogger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment